Descriptions for iMazing 2.0.8
Released: October 18th, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://imazing.com
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it’s music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app asis to another iOS device.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like an external drive.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What’s New iMazing 2.0.8
Bug fixes and improvements:
- iOS 10.1 support
- Apps: fixed .IPA export from iOS 7 and 8 devices
- Backups: handling of case where iTunes backup is corrupted (“Manifest Invalid” error)
- Backups: symlink in default backup location will now be migrated to iMazing 2’s new backup location management system only once, so that power users can recreate the symlink if they need to share a custom backup location with iTunes
- Backup archiving: iMazing now warns before archiving backup if encryption status has changed
- Backup archiving: better size calculations of backup archives in edge cases
- Backup browsing: fixed UI glitch resulting in photos not being displayed when switching between archives multiple times
- Backup editing: fixed adding files to a backup crash (Win)
- Backup extractor: support for extracting large files (>1GB) from encrypted backups
- Backup location: full path of custom location is now displayed in the backup location wizard
- Contacts: fixed rare crash in Contacts view
- Sidebar: ctrlclick on device now works as expected
- Minor stability fixes and improvements