Movavi Slideshow Maker 4.2.0
Check out Slideshow Maker Movavi – a handy app that will help you turn your photos into a spectacular movie in no time.
With our easy-to-use Slideshow Maker, you can:
- Make highquality slideshows in a few clicks
- Crop, rotate, and make other edits to your images
- Improve picture quality automatically or by hand
- Join media files together using stylish transitions
- Add your own audio or select from the default soundtracks
- Use automatic beat detection and sync slides with background music
- Export the slideshow in any popular format
- Prepare your movie for viewing on iPod, iPad, iPhone, or other mobile devices
- Share your creative work with the whole world using the special export presets for Facebook, YouTube, and other social networks
Slideshow Maker lets you combine photos into stunning movies with almost no effort. Import your photos in BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, or other image format and join them together to create amazing slideshows. Insert stylish animated transitions between the photos to give your movie a smooth flow.
Edit your video to make it perfect:
- Change the composition: crop, rotate and flip images
- Emphasize important elements: zoom and pan, highlight, or conceal
- Adjust colors by hand or use Magic Enhance for automatic fixes
The best way to make your slideshow your own is to add a soundtrack. Import sound effects or music in MP3, FLAC, WAV, or other popular format to generate a specific atmosphere in your video. Automatic beat detection will help you sync your slides with the background music and give your slideshow added appeal.
Try Slideshow Wizard and create a photo-based presentation in 3 simple steps:
1. Add photos one by one or in groups, or upload entire folders
2. Choose a transition style: crossfade, simple, geometric, artistic, or random
3. Add music: upload your own soundtrack or choose from the built-in library
Save your slideshow in any convenient format – AVI, MP4, M2TS, and more. You can also choose one of the many export presets and prepare your file for viewing on a specific mobile device or for uploading to the web.
Please feel free to send questions to our Support Team at http://www.movavi.com/support.html any time. We’re always happy to hear from you and help you out!
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.movavi.com/slideshow-maker-for-mac/
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/slideshow-maker-movavi/id999241057?mt=12
What’s New in Movavi Slideshow Maker 4.2.0
- Transfer your projects to other devices effortlessly! Simply choose the Save Portable Project option in the File menu.
- More export options: adjust video codec settings, video bitrate type and quality.
- The project settings window has been made into a nice and convenient button under the player, where you can change the aspect ratio in just two clicks.
- A lot of small overall improvements.