|Created on||2017-07-18 17:06:14|
|Files||Neat.Video.Pro.for.OFX.v4.1.1.MACOSX.READ.NFO-[AMPED_sn].zip (17.02 MB)|
Name: Neat Video Pro for OpenFX
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7.5 or later
Web Site: http://www.neatvideo.com
Noise is a serious problem that complicates digital video processing. Footage coming from digital video cameras, camcorders, digital TV-tuners, film digitizers, etc., often contains an easily noticeable noise component that may distract viewers.
Neat Video is a solution to the noise problem.
Neat Video is a filter specifically designed to reduce visible noise in digital video clips produced by modern digital video capturing devices as well as digitized from traditional film or VHS records.
Why Neat Video? Two main reasons:
1. QUALITY OF NOISE REDUCTION - provided by Neat Video is higher than that of all other methods because:
Neat Video efficiently reduces many noise types typical for digital video cameras, camcorders, TV-tuners, film or analog video digitizers:
- digital noise produced by digital sensors of most modern video capturing devices
- grain visible in digitized film or analog video
- dust and scratches in digitized film
- electric interference in analog video
- compression artifacts
- color banding
Neat Video incorporates the most advanced noise reduction algorithms in the industry. Neat Video noise reduction algorithms were developed for digital imaging and digital video processing field by a highly-qualified professional research group. These algorithms surpass the quality of all classic noise reduction methods and even that of the wavelet-based methods. Although the wavelet-based methods were developed only 15-20 years ago and are still considered relatively modern, Neat Video uses an even newer and more efficient approach to noise reduction. This approach allows drawing a more clear distinction between noise and details in noisy video data. This helps Neat Video reduce more noise and better preserve true details in digital video clips.
Neat Video builds and uses device noise profiles to make noise reduction custom-tailored to video capturing device. A device noise profile is a reusable analysis of noise properties of a video capturing device (digital video camera, film digitizer, etc.) working in a certain mode. Using a noise profile for a video capturing device in effect makes noise reduction custom-tailored to this device. Neat Video can automatically build noise profiles by analyzing the input video data.
2. RICH FUNCTIONALITY AND HIGH PERFORMANCE of Neat Video enables both beginners and experienced users to achieve great results easily and quickly:
Neat Video as an OFX noise reduction plug-in:
- Neat Video OFX plug-in works as a regular video filter in OFX-compatible hosts
- Neat Video OFX plug-in can apply noise reduction and sharpening exactly where is required in any clip used in composition
- Nuke 10 / 9 / 8 / 6 / 5.1+
- Scratch 8 / 7 / 6.1+
- DaVinci Resolve 12.5 / 12 / 11 / 10
- BMD Fusion Studio 8
- DustBuster+ 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 / 4.5+
- SGO Mistika 8.2+ / Mamba 2
- Natron 2 (64-bit versions only)