- Name: Paragon NTFS 12.1.62
- Total Size: 8.60 MB
- Created on: Tue Dec 16 03:34:49 2014
- Tracker: http://184.108.40.206:2710/announce
Descriptions for Paragon NTFS 12.1.62
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.5.x – 10.10
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel
RAM minimum: 256
Video RAM: any
Web Site: http://www.paragon-software.com/home/ntfs-mac/
1. Mount Paragon NTFS 12.dmg
2. Set the trial Paragon NTFS 12 for Mac version.
After completion of installation of the trial version don’t click “to Reboot”
also don’t dismount an image of an installer.
3. Drag the install_ntfs12_refresh.sh file in the Terminal window.
Press Enter. Enter “yes” for installation of a script for autoresetting to zero of a trial. Enter the password of the accounting entry.
If after reset in the Paragon NTFS 12 settings window instead of 7 days of a trial remains 10, it means that the script was successfully installed.
For full uninstallation of a script, manually delete the following files:
/Library/Application Support/Paragon Software/ntfs12refresh.sh
/Library/Application Support/Paragon Software/postflightinit12
P.S. If there is a problem with the rights, use a method:
During all procedures original .dmg the file from distribution shall be permanently open!
1. Open to Permissions Reset and moov on it the install_ntfs12_refresh.sh file.
2. Click Reset.
3. Farther everything according to the instruction, starting with the 3rd point.
Using a Mac® is a wonderful experience – until you try to use a NTFS-formatted drive, which includes most Windows® hard drives! Because in order to create, delete or modify any files on Windows NTFS drives you need Paragon NTFS for Mac® – after minutes you won’t remember there ever was a problem. Remove the barriers between NTFS and HFS with ease and confidence!
- Works with Mac® OS X 10.11 El Capitan only!
- Support of nonRoman characters and languages
- No limitation to maximum file/partition size (within Mac® OS X and NTFS specifications)
- Native support for extended attributes
- Headmost support of the HFS+ and NTFS file system features
- Unprecedented stability even under heavy workload
- Easy to install and to use. No additional configuration needed after installation
Full access to NTFS volumes under OS X El Capitan Preview!
- Works with Mac OS X El Capitan!
- Free of charge and no registration needed
- Unprecedented high level of performance
- Advanced support of the HFS+ and NTFS file system features
The latest OS X El Capitan has been updated with the System Integrity Protection (SIP) feature. This new security policy prevents modifications to certain system files, folders and processes. This protects components on disk and at run-time, only allowing system binaries to be modified by the system installer and software updates.
System Integrity Protection introduction made the algorythms, which NTFS for Mac® driver previously run, absolutely non-functional. Moreover all cross-platform solutions for OS X Yosemite will no longer work with OS X 10.11 El Capitan without additional fixes. To keep users happy and make this considerable security upgrade smooth and invisible, we have specifically updated Paragon’s best-selling NTFS driver for OS X El Capitan.
What’s New in Paragon NTFS 12.1.62
Support for the latest OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Improved stability and performance